Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pump It Up!!

Braelyn has been planning her birthday party for about a year now!  For the longest time, she was dead set on an Ariel party at Chuck E. Cheese.  We finally settled on Ariel at Pump It Up.  As I was ordering invitations, she all of a sudden said, "Mommy, I think I want Elsa."  Really kid??  Thankfully I hadn't ordered anything yet so Elsa it was.  When I asked her if she wanted a cake or cupcakes, she said "Both!"  Well, it is her day, right?!  Both it was!  I was so relieved so many of her friends were able to come this year.  They all had the best time running and playing.  Somehow I ended up jumping and sliding with the kids.  Shawn even made a trip down the slide racing with Aunt Sissy-hilarious!

Audrey, wake up!  It is time to party!
Braelyn, me, and Anabelle
Em being silly!  It was so hard to get pictures while they were jumping because of the net.
Maggie had so much fun!  She did everything the bigger kids did!
Em, Camryn, and Em in the wind tunnel

Valencia, B, Camryn, and Maggie
Braelyn watching me and Maggie slide
Emmeline and Emerson
Me and Braelyn sliding
Daddy and the birthday girl

The Birthday Princess on her throne
So cute that she wanted Em up there with her


Gransan and Janet
Papa, your squishing me!!!!
Grandma and Papa
Happy birthday to you!

The cake turned out so cute!!

The very hot and sweaty E girls having fun!
B and Valencia
Papa and Gransan in their Elsa crowns!

No comments: