Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Happy Birthday Miss B!!!

Our sweet Miss B turned 5 today!!!  When she woke up this morning and came in I gave her a great big hug and said "Happy Birthday!".  After a little bit I said something about Alix getting here in a few minutes and she said, "Why??".  When I told her I had to go to work she just couldn't imagine why on her birthday that I would be going to work.  Then my mom sent her a birthday text and she told me that Gransan was going to be here soon.  I told her that yes, everybody was going to be here for her party on Saturday.  She said, "But you said happy birthday to me".  It is very hard understanding that actual birthdays and party days are not the same thing!!  Nonetheless, she had a great day, Alix took them for Chick-fil-a and snowcones and Daddy and I took her to our favorite place Mi Rancho for dinner. 
This girl brings us so much joy every single day with her big smile and fun personality.  She has changed so much over the last couple of years it is unreal.  She is not shy at all anymore!  She LOVES to sing and dance and will spend hours playing with Barbies.  She wants to do every single thing her sister does but they are also so very different.  She has improved leaps and bounds with her speech-consonant blends are still our biggest struggle.  She is extremely competitive and gets very upset when she can't do something as well as she wants to.  I can't wait to see how she is going to do in kindergarten this year!

Happy Birthday Brae!




She begged to have them sing to her, we of course had already told them to...

When it actually happened, it was a different story!  She wasn't so sure about them putting stuff on her face!


Notice, the smile is fading!  When they were done, she started saying "Get it off!  Get it off!!!!"  Hilarious!

No comments: