Sunday, March 2, 2014

What Happens in Vegas...

I really didn't want my first trip to Vegas to be for a work trip.  I wanted it to be me and Shawn getting to see all the sights.  This meeting had less down time than any meeting we have had thus far so I didn't get to see half of what I wanted to see.  On Tuesday night our surprise entertainment was Lynyrd Skynyrd and afterwards my team went with me to see the Bellagio fountains.  Other than that all I saw was the inside of meeting rooms.  We were staying at the new Aria hotel which is really nice but I heard that I should really walk through some of the others...oh well, perfect chance for me to go back with Shawn!




These are several of the girls from my region:  Charlene, Ashley, Michelle, and Brittney


This is the biggest slice of pizza I had ever seen and ate every last bite...the food at the meeting was TERRIBLE so all of us jumped at the chance to get something better while we were out walking!

No comments: