Friday, March 14, 2014

Crazy Hair Friday

First Kids does so many fun things with the kids.  Braelyn's class did "Crazy Hair Friday" and the kids loved it!  As soon as I told Braelyn about it, she couldn't wait!  When I did her hair, it put her in the best mood for the rest of the day.  Emerson's class wasn't doing the theme but she couldn't miss out on the chance to put a little pink in her hair!

Funny face for her funny hair!

It's kind of hard to tell, but she had 7 pigtails total and they alternated pink and green!

Em looking very sporty for "crazy hair Friday"!

Em had to make sure before I did the pink that it wasn't going to be as hard to get out as her Ariel red from Halloween!

I wish I had a pic of her standing...by the end of the day her whole look was crazy, not just her hair!  She had a little accident when we were leaving school and was out of extra clothes.  I had to put on Em's neon yellow shorts that were 3 sizes too big for her!

I couldn't believe her hair looked the same at the end of the day!  On days when she just has one rubberband, it doesn't make it past lunchtime!

Happy girl!

No comments: