Sunday, October 28, 2012

What a Catch!

Larry and Shawn went to Galveston for a half day fishing trip.  They thought they were going to get knocked out of going by the weather but managed to find a captain that was willing to take them out.  They set out from the house before 4:30 in the morning...that is really wanting to fish!  The lady that signed them up said that they had been catching trophy size red drum so we were anxious to see what the guys reeled in.  Not only did they catch red drum, but shark, and eel too!  The weather did make things a little interesting.  They actually had to go rescue another boat that was stuck up against the rocks!  I was very happy to get a text message with pictures of them back on land!

Go Papa Go!

It's a little disturbing to me how many sharks they caught!

This eel didn't make me feel much better!

That is one of the biggest fish I have ever seen!

I definitely think this qualifies as the "trophy size red drum"!


No comments: