Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall at the Farm

I had to travel again for work the first week of October so the girls and I loaded up and headed to Shreveport so they could spend a few days on the farm while I went to Orlando.  While they were there they got to go to a corn maze which I hear was lots of fun.  We were supposed to head home on Saturday morning but thanks to some bad weather in Orlando, I didn't get into Shreveport until 11 Friday night and my bag didn't make it until Saturday at 2.  We took advantage of it and spent another night.  Gransan, Emerson, and I got out and did some shopping on Saturday for some new fall clothes(which we actually really needed while we were there!  We were all packed for 90 degree weather and the high was in the 50s on Saturday!). 

Yummy Halloween cookies!

I love getting pictures like this when I am sitting in meetings!

Janet always thinks of such fun things for the girls to do...this time they painted designs on rocks they had found.


I was told Gransan got into the tent by way of the tunnel...I need video evidence next time!

All set for the corn maze.

I love this!!

Janet looks a little nervous about the little cowgirl!

Hey pumpkin!

Wow I am getting big!




Jaf and Jamie happened to be there for Jamie's school field trip.

Gransan had tried to get Em to jump on this but she wasn't having any part of it until Jamie did it with her!

So proud of her pumpkin!

Maybe they ran out of animal crackers!




I am not really sure what she was looking for!

I was SO happy to get back to my girls!  Emerson couldn't wait to show me the rocks she had painted!

2 comments:

GranSan said...

Hey! What ya mean you need evidence?! We had a blast! When is your next trip?! Ha Love y'all so much!

The Goforths said...

We just went on a field trip to the corn maze last week! The kids had so much fun! Maybe next year we can all go together!