Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baby Dedication

On January 15, we participated in the baby dedication ceremony at Grace Crossing with Braelyn.  It is so reassuring that so many people are committed to helping us raise our girls to have a relationship with God.  It is a huge responsibility that would be nearly impossible to accomplish without a strong support system.  Gransan, Jerry and Janet drove down for the day to be with us at church and afterwards for lunch.  As always, it meant so much to have them there with us.

A special day for our sweet Braelyn
Precious sisters holding hands before it was time to go...I pray that they will always be there for each other as they already are!

I can't even get comfortable in my car seat with all this dress, sweater, tights and headband!  Is all this really necessary Mom?!

As I have said many times before I know I am biased but Braelyn's picture HAD to have been the cutest!

There definitely weren't as many babies as for Emerson's dedication but Braelyn will have friends at church nonetheless!
May God lead us each and every day as we bring Braelyn up to know and love Him.

Just a small sample of Braelyn's huge group of those that love her and will always be praying for her!

Braelyn went down for a nap after church and Emerson was thrilled to have Gransan and Janet all to herself!

I love these girls SO very much!

No comments: