Sunday, November 15, 2009

Round 1

This Saturday was Round 1 of the playoffs for the Bears. They took on the Del Valley Cardinals in Waco on Saturday night. GranSan and Patsy came in town to watch Emerson so that I could head to Waco-she loves to cheer her Daddy to victory but that is a pretty long drive for so late at night! The Bears beat the Cardinals 42-20...it was awesome!! I am still hoarse from yelling so much. All of a sudden all those long hours seemed more worth it!


Patsy hasn't seen Emerson in a few months-she made up for lost time getting plenty of sugar!

Are those pjs cute or what?! Thanks GranSan!

What am I doing in the toy basket?

It's game time!

We were only favored by 6 points...I think we did a little better than that! Way to go Bears!

Time for the school song.

Bi-District Championship trophy

I love my championship coach!!

2 comments:

Grandma and Papa said...

YEA! GO BEARS!!!!!
I could sure squeeze that little leopard!!! She's adorable!
Love Ya.....

Staci said...

In response to your ? on my blog...I go to the gym WAY TOO EARLY. I go to the 5:15 aerobics class on M-W-F and usually do my own workouts (same time) on T/TH. Brody just goes to preschool T/TH (we leave by 9), but I work for my mom (out of my mom's house) Mon thru Thurs. We usually get to her house by 9:30. Both kids are in bed by 8 pm and I usually crash b/w 9 & 10! Life is busy...but so much fun!