Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mommy's Big Surprise

Shawn had a big surprise a couple of weeks ago, now it was my turn. Last Friday, Emerson was taking a nap to be ready for the game and I was on the computer getting some work done and talking on the phone to one of my coworkers when the doorbell rang. I ignored it because when Emerson and I are home by ourselves I never answer the door. Well, they kept knocking and ringing. My Mom beeped in while I was talking to my coworker but I did not at all associate that with the doorbell ringing. Finally, after the doorbell kept ringing I went to the door in an effort to keep Em from waking up. It was my Mom and Janet!!! Talk about a big surprise! I was so excited. Janet had called Mom on Thursday and told her that she needed to see Emerson and asked if she would come with her to Houston. Of course GranSan would never turn down a trip to Houston! They stayed with Emerson and let me go to the game by myself-I actually got to watch the game and go to the get together afterwards, what a treat! On Saturday morning, I got out to run a few errands by myself and then we all went to lunch and to the mall for a girly day...so much fun!

Yea!!! GranSan's here!!

Thank you for coming to see me Aunt Janet!!

Wow, I really get spoiled when company comes!

Really? We're trying shoes again? When will you people learn?!

Ok, I'll try them just this once since you both drove all this way to see me.

Shopping hard with the big girls.

Shopping is hard work! Notice that the shoes are still on after a whole day of shopping!

1 comment:

Staci said...

What a fun surprise!