Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lil' Punkin'

I got the bright idea today that since I never made it to a pumpkin patch with Emerson, I would just buy a few pumpkins to bring home and get her picture with them. Well, she discovered the pumpkins before I got her changed into her cute little Halloween outfit. By the time she got changed into her outfit she was completely over the pumpkins. By then, all she cared about was the cardboard insert from her new Halloween tights and wanted nothing to do with the pumpkins! Oh well!

What are these? Note how subtle Mom was with the pumpkins-they were beside her toy basket!

I don't know what they are...I better hold on to them so they don't get away!

I wonder what they taste like.

Get back here!

Mom, is the headband really necessary? I am pretty sure these tights and shoes are already asking a little much!

What is the point of these things? I already tried eating them...no luck there!

Enough with the pictures Mom!

Can I go play now?!

I do not want this in my lap...MOVE!!!

4 comments:

The Goforths said...

PRECIOUS! I'm sure with all the rain we've had you came out ahead making your own pumpkin patch inside!

Grandma and Papa said...

Oh My Goodness how cute you are! They made that top just for you, SWEET!!! Love Ya!

Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Kristi said...

I love the tights!!!! Give those cute checks a kiss from us! Love you all.

GranSan said...

Isn't it funny how all of a sudden holidays are so much more fun! Matter of fact, life is so much more fun! Love you guys and can't wait to see ya!