Monday, October 19, 2009

8 Months

Our little angel turned 8 months yesterday and it is pretty overwhelming how much we love her. She is so much fun now. Her little personality is adorable-happy and in motion ALL the time. I am blown away by how fast she can learn new things and love watching her as she works at it. She is on the verge of walking which is too cute. She can walk behind her push toy as long as she has a little help to steer it. As suspected I think we are going to quickly skip over walking and get to running as quickly as possible. I love that she rarely meets a stranger, flashing that precious smile at anyone that looks her way. Her beautiful blue eyes and that smile can just make me melt. On the one hand it is sad that she is growing so quickly but on the other each stage has been so much fun that I can't wait to see what the next holds. She absolutely loves being outside which is where we spent all day yesterday in the amazing fall weather...Mommy got a little camera happy again so enjoy!











The loves of my life!

1 comment:

Grandma and Papa said...

I can understand why, they are both pretty special!!!!
Love ya!