Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jesus Loves Me This I Know

Miss Social Butterfly loves Sunday school! Not only do they call her their little daredevil but when I picked her up today they said that as usual she was the only one that didn't cry at some point during the class! She was completely indifferent when I went in to pick her up today-I think she would have been perfectly content if I had just let her keep hanging out with her new little friends!

Hey, is it time to sing yet?

Is anybody going to sit by me?!

Don't cry Autumn...we're about to sing! It will be fun, I promise!

Fellowshippin' can really take it out of a girl!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

I am positive she is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Love you guys and can't wait for Thanksgiving! How are we going to put up a Christmas tree!?