Monday, February 16, 2009

End in Sight!

Well, yet another Monday appointment has come and gone with absolutely no change whatsoever! I didn't let myself get my hopes up too much this week but thought that there was at least a chance that things had progressed a little bit since I was at least having contractions over the past week...no such luck! We went ahead and scheduled an induction for next Wednesday if the little one doesn't make his/her appearance this week. I am going back in next Monday to see if anything has changed. If it is still the same, we will go in next Tuesday night to get things underway but if I have progressed some we will wait until Wednesday morning to head to the hospital. One way or another, next week we'll finally know what this little one is!!

2 comments:

The Goforths said...

I know you are so excited!

Tonya Tuggle said...

Yay. Can't wait to find out :) hang in there. 7.5 more days!!!