Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We've Started the Nursery!

I am so excited that the nursery is finally under construction!!! My mom and Janet drove down on Saturday to bring us the crib, dresser, and rocker and as soon as they drove up we unloaded and Shawn started putting the crib together. It is absolutely beautiful. Since we don't know if we are having a boy or girl, a lot of the decorating is going to have to wait until after but I am starting out with navy and white. If it is a boy, I will probably leave it navy and white and if it is a girl I will add some pink in. So far the crib and dresser are about all that is done. I still have to paint the rocker and decide on curtains and other decorations. I will keep updating as I add to. Thanks GranSan for the furniture!!

Shawn had no help and had the crib together in no time! Way to go Dad!


Are we really going to be parents?!


I love the white against the dark wood.


2 comments:

Tonya Tuggle said...

The furniture is gorgeous. The bedding is precious too. It looks just like your style, very polished! Thanks for the pics. You look great by the way.

The Goforths said...

I LOVE it! I was hoping you would post pics!