Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Shower Fun

This past weekend Janet, Dondi and Shelly hosted a baby shower and brunch for me in Shreveport. It was such a perfect day spent with special people. So many of the people that I grew up around were there to help us celebrate this special time in our lives. They all played such a big part in my life growing up and I just pray that this little one will be as blessed as I was to be surrounded by such amazing Christian examples. Thank you Janet, Shelly, and Dondi for the special day and thank you to everyone who was there for all the gifts and special memories!

Dondi, Shelly, and Janet were so sweet to do this for me!
Whoa! Look at that profile!!!

I was so glad Robin was there(even if she didn't bring Nora :) !)

We obviously had a great time!
Look at what we got!! Wow, babies sure do need a lot of stuff!

1 comment:

Tonya Tuggle said...

You are TINY. You look great. I am so glad your shower was fun. Looks like you made a hall :)