Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Read for a Better Life

This year Conroe ISD kicked off Read for a Better Life with a free event at the Pavilion in The Woodlands.  We met the Collins there and had no idea how crazy crowded it would be.  Unfortunately, they were out of supplies for many of the activities by the time we could get around to them.  Oh well, we tried!  It is always one of my favorite days at Snyder every year when they have guest readers come in throughout the day to read to the classes.  This year was no exception and I had so much fun with Braelyn's class.  One of the books I read was the The Legend of Rock, Paper, Scissors and when I was done, Miss Arnold had the class do a Rock, Paper, Scissors battle-SO FUN!

I thought I was going to have to cancel on the Collins'...this is where I found B when I got off the phone with Angie figuring out what time we were meeting!

Decorating hats

Em and Sofia made hats that said "I'm her BFF" with arrows pointing to each other.



Braelyn won her first battle against Brooklyn


Another battle won!

Braelyn ended up being the last girl standing!

Unfortunately, in the end, the boys won!

No comments: