Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Happy 100th Day!!

February 1, 2017 is a holiday that you may not be familiar with.  It is the 100th day of school for Miss Braelyn!  It was a big celebration complete with a 100th day shirt made my the big kindergartener herself!  Most moms made the shirts with some sort of cute theme or saying but where is the fun in that?!  It was Miss B's big day so I let her do her shirt however she wanted!  I made her a #100th day iron on and then she decided to fill the shirt with, what else...100 jewels!  She had so much fun making it.  The only thing we didn't think out was how heavy all those jewels would be.  Her shirt was already pretty big on her and then those jewels just pulled it down even further!  Oh well, still precious!  The morning was spent rotating through the kindergarten classes making different things involving the number 100.  The kids had a blast!





We were super excited!



I think Em's note said 100th day!

We decided to start the fun with breakfast at the doughnut shop!

Mrs. O'Connor has had her hands full for 100 days and still has a smile on her face!

Silly faces!

B was listening so carefully to every instruction of the game!


Good job Miss B!


Hard at work making her necklace with 100 straw pieces.


Listening carefully to Mrs. Short so she can find the hidden picture.

So silly!



Time to add 100 dots to her 100th day crown.


She was not too happy with me because the way I stapled her crown, it wouldn't stand up right!  Oops!

Using 100 cubes to build something with her BFF Sophia.



Her timeline project that was hanging in the hall outside her classroom.  I love the kindergarten caption:  "I can wed."(I can read!)

No comments: