Friday, August 19, 2016

Lil Stallion Social

Snyder does such a good job making sure all kids are ready for the first day.  For the incoming kindergarteners, they host the Lil Stallion Social the Friday before school starts so that they can get to know their teacher a little better and meet their classmates before the first day.  When I was getting ready Braelyn and I had the following conversation:
Mommy:  You are going to have so much fun meeting your new friends and I am sure Mrs. O'Connor has lots of fun things planned.  While you are having fun I am going to meet with the other Mommies.
Braelyn:  You are going to work???!!!
Mommy:  No baby, we are just meeting in the cafeteria-I am not leaving the school at all.
Braelyn:  Whew, good...that would have been VERY disappointing!
I cracked up!  She didn't even hesitate though when we got there, going straight to her table and when I picked her up she talked non-stop about what they had done.  On the way out the door, she said "I had a great time!"  So cute I can hardly stand it!

Breakfast with my big girl before the social.

Yippee!  Time for me to go to "Sissy's school"!!

Dr. Snyder
Her principal, Mrs. Ardoin
Mrs. O'Connor is so sweet giving lots of good hugs!
Her Playdoh turned blue so looks like we are in for a GREAT year!

No comments: