Monday, August 22, 2016

Big First Day

The girls were so excited this morning!  We still had a few jitters despite Jitter Glitter...Em informed me her glitter didn't work which was very obvious by the look of her bed!  Braelyn on the other hand seemed to get a great night's sleep and was ready to start her big day!  I can hardly believe that we have 2 in "big kid school" now!!  I am so anxious to see what B thinks about it all this week!  She looks so tiny walking the halls but I know she is ready and that she is going to do great!  Em is definitely quite the big girl now, wanting to walk to class by herself on day 1.  I convinced her to let me walk her at least on the first day so I could get the usual picture!  Both girls got in the car after their big days talking non-stop about what an awesome first day it was!  I know there are going to be lots of great memories made this year!


Sweet Sisters
Braelyn Faith-5 years old
Kindergarten Sweetie on her first day!

Emerson Leigh-7 years old
It's All About 2nd Grade!


It cracks me up that B's backpack is as big as she is!
Our sweet B looks ready to join Mrs. O'Connor's class and learn big things this year!
Mrs. McKinney and Mrs. Siragusa here I come!!!

No comments: