Thursday, April 7, 2016

Kindergarten Round Up

Today was Kindergarten Round Up at Snyder and I can hardly believe Braelyn and I were there!!!  For some reason Mommy is struggling way more with Miss B making this transition than I did with Emerson!  Braelyn on the other hand, could not be more excited!  She asked if she got to stay for kindergarten after I signed her up!  We have a little bit of a wait for that sweetheart!  Mrs. Nelson was so sweet and had a table set up for the kids to color and then she gave her her own pencil and notebook when we were done.  She also gave us a checklist of things Braelyn should work on over the summer to be ready for the start of school...she can already do everything on the list!!!

She was perfectly quiet and worked on her coloring while I did all the paperwork.

She was so excited about her new notebook and pencil!

Sniff, sniff my big girl with Mrs. Nelson, the registrar.

No comments: