Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day fell during Spring Break this year and the girls were itching to do something to celebrate.  They asked if we could meet up with Cooper and Peyton and "go to that place we went to last year"...the Children's Museum!  The funny thing is, I had actually planned a playdate to the movies with Cooper and Peyton that fell through when their new baby cousin arrived but we did still make it to the Children's Museum.  It was pretty much the exact same activities from last year but the girls loved it!

Braelyn checking out the microscope.

Both girls hard at work on their leprechaun masks.

Gone Fishin'!






B cracked me up...her science experiment was serious business!

They loved watching the juggler.

I love my girls!!!
Em leaned over and said "Leprechauns are much bigger than I thought they were!"  I about fell off my seat!

Judging from Em's expression, my days of getting pics like this are numbered!

No comments: