Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sweet B

Braelyn keeps us laughing all the time with things she says and does.  She is such a little sweetheart too and the note I found in her folder from Ms. Kathy shows that she is a good friend too.  Here are a few examples of the smiles we get everyday.

We were in the bathroom at Buca di Beppo and I was helping B wash her hands.  When the soap came out of the dispenser:  "It's blue, just like I always dreamed it would be!"
The lady in the stall by the sink got so tickled and asked me to repeat what Braelyn said.  She thanked us that she got to hear that because it was beyond cute.  She told me to be sure to write it down.

She saw a picture of Lady, Gransan's new puppy on my phone:  "Awww,  she's so cute I can't even stand it!"


Ms. Kathy told me about an activity they were doing in class.  There was a sheet of paper with a picture of a sunken ship with a hole cut out for the window.  They took turns trying to get little cut out fish into the window while the other friends acted like a shark was coming.  Ms. Kathy said Braelyn started trying to get the fish through the hole and then just started waving her hands saying "I'm just so excited I can't even do it!!!"  Ms. Kathy said it was priceless because Braelyn's little imagination had her so immersed in what she was doing it was as if real sharks were going to get her little fish.  Poor kid is like her mother and freezes in a stressful situation!

Our sweet girly girl loves having her nails done and wearing pretty dresses and jewelry!

How can you keep from smiling?????

No comments: