Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kindergarten Graduation

So hard to believe that our sweet Emerson graduated from kindergarten today.  I assured Shawn that I wasn't going to cry and I did great until the slideshow.  It wasn't so much the pictures, but the music they played did me in.  It started with You Are My Sunshine and then I have no idea what the second song was but it was the sweetest song that kept saying "please don't grow up"...I was a mess!  We are so proud of our sweet girl.  She did such an awesome job this year.  All of the teachers and staff always tell us what a sweet girl she is, she had a sticker every day this year on her behavior chart, and she is reading and doing math up a storm.  We can't wait to see what she accomplishes in 1st grade!





Showing off her artwork book to Daddy

A very proud little sister who can't wait to be at Sissy's school too!

Checking out the goodies Ms. Krakow gave Em for graduation.

1 comment:

Jerry and Janet Fielder said...

Congratulations Emerson on graduating from Kindergarten. Happy for you! Lv u