Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Pearly Whites

Today was the first day that I have taken both girls to the dentist at the same time.  They did great!  The only issue is I needed a suitcase by the time we left!  They had a balloon artist there and he made 3 balloons a piece for the girls-a puppy, a kitty, and a Frozen wand.  Then of course they each got a new toothbrush and new toothpaste AND got to visit the treasure box on the way out!  On the way out I had my wallet, phone, keys, 4 of the 6 balloons, 2 toothbrushes, and 2 toothpastes!  The girls both got great reports-no sugar bugs and sparkly princess teeth according to Dr. Andersen.  I wish I had a picture of Braelyn getting her teeth cleaned.  The last time she didn't want to lay down so they cleaned her teeth sitting up.  This time she saw that Sissy was fine laying down so she was fine with it.  She kept her mouth wide open the whole time and her arms were just hanging limp off the sides of the chair.  It looked like she was totally passed out!  I couldn't stop laughing!




No comments: