Friday, May 15, 2015

Field Day

Today I volunteered at Emerson's field day.  It was not at all what I expected!  It is NOT a field day like what we had in school...there is really no structure and there are no ribbons!!!  It is basically just a fun play day.  There were games but there were no winners, there was a tattoo station, a dance station, snowcones, and bounce houses.  I was so proud of Emerson.  The whole time she just rolled with the flow, having a great time at whatever station we were at.  She wanted to play everything-who cares if it is wet and muddy?!  She didn't whine or complain when we didn't go in the order she wanted(unlike her friends!).  They all seemed to have fun and I was so thankful I was there to see every minute of it!

Noah, Jayden, Bella, and Em were my group for the fun filled day.

Em flew down the slide so fast I almost missed her!

Time to cool off with a snowcone.





Ms. Krakow's class

No comments: