Friday, September 19, 2014

Storybook Parade

Snyder Elementary does a Storybook Parade every year where the kids pick a favorite book and dress like one of the characters.  The kindergarten classes pick a class book and make their costumes in class.  Emerson's class did "Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?" and dressed as goldfish.  The costumes could not have been easier-all I had to find was an orange t-shirt and they made goldfish headbands in class!  She was a little unhappy with me because there were an awful lot of Disney Princesses on parade!  I tried to explain that when she gets older we could definitely do that!

The administrators kicked off the parade-I am not sure what their books were but they were all dressed in medical gear! 

Here comes Ms. Krakow's goldfish!

Cutest goldfish I have ever seen!  She struggled with her headband-it was a little too big!

No comments: