Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!!

I love it that my girls love birthdays as much as I do and they are about as bad about keeping surprises a secret just like me!  Since my birthday fell on Monday this year, Daddy thought it would be much better to celebrate the weekend before.  Em rode with him to run some errands on Saturday while B got a little nap in.  When she came through the door she started talking about my birthday.  That was my first clue.  Second clue:  "Mom, do you want sparkly pink nail polish for your birthday?".  Third clue:  "Where is a good hiding place?  My closet?".  She absolutely cracks me up!  After we ate dinner and I had popped the popcorn that I had promised B, I was getting Tangled turned on and Shawn and the girls called me into the kitchen.  They had gotten me a cake, cards, and sparkly pink nail polish!  Yesterday, the celebrating continued with a trip to Incredible Pizza-where else would you go to celebrate a birthday?!  Tonight, I got to pick for dinner so we went to Chuy's.  It was an absolutely perfect 3 day celebration and I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact it was to celebrate turning 35!!!!!  Happy Birthday to Gransan too...the big 60!  You would never know by looking at you!! 


Daddy put my face in the cake!

Yummy!!!

Em being silly

Monkey see, Monkey do!





No comments: