Friday, June 20, 2014

Celebration at FKA

Braelyn was beyond excited about getting to celebrate her birthday a day early with her friends in her class.  When she woke up this morning, I gave her her new birthday shirt and she started giggling and said "That's funny!", which made my day!  First Kids always makes a big deal about the kids' birthdays.  The birthday kid gets an official birthday hat which they said Braelyn wouldn't take off all day...including at nap time!!  When I got to her class to pick her up at the end of the day, she met me at the door singing "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...!"

Our precious "almost 3 year old"!

I love how much these two love each other!

Time to celebrate...Minion style!

This cracks me up!!!

The expressions on all their faces are priceless!

I don't think they were as crazy about looking like little minions as I thought they would be!



After school in the car...notice the hat is still in place!

I could eat her up!!!

Sissy being silly to make the birthday girl laugh.

No comments: