Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Camera Happy

Most days when we get home, the girls and I head out to the backyard to play.  On our way out yesterday I realized that I hardly ever take pictures anymore and apparently tried to fix that all in a one hour time span...I went a little camera crazy!  They are just so stinkin' cute I couldn't help myself!!

Hey Mom! Watch this!

Funny Faces

We lowered Braelyn's swing so now Emerson can push her-obviously Braelyn loves the change!

They play so well together, I love watching them!

For Braelyn, the higher it goes and the faster it spins the better!

My sweet girl is creeping up on 2 years old!!!!

Braelyn tries to do EVERYTHING Emerson does.  When we have babysitters, she makes them nervous wrecks!

Wheeeeee!

The rope ladder is typically where the babysitters draw the line for Braelyn!  When it is us, we have to stop her from going all the way past Emerson to the top rung!

Aww man, the wagon is all dirty!

On your mark, get set, go!  I can't get over how much taller and thinner she is getting!

Wait for me!!!  Can I get a  head start next time?!

While she still hardly has any hair, check out her ringlets in the back!


I love this picture!  We are so thankful that in recent months, this is her mood most of the time!

Such a big helper, sweeping up the mulch Maggie had dug out of the flower bed.

Such a pretty, grown-up little girl!

1 comment:

The Goforths said...

Oh how I miss seeing you all!!!