Friday, March 8, 2013

Hold it Together Mom!

Monday marked a big day in the Brooks house and it marked a near meltdown for me...Braelyn spent her first night in her big girl bed!!!!  We moved the daybed from Emerson's room into Braelyn's room and Emerson got the big full size bed that matches her furniture.  I don't know that I was quite ready for either move.  Taking the crib apart marked the end of babies in the Brooks house!!  Even the full size bed in Emerson's room was a big move for me.  My meltdown aside, the girls loved it!!!!  It was so cute when they saw their beds for the first time.  The ran back and forth from room to room wanting their pictures taken in both beds.  They both slept great the first night in their beds.  I went in Braelyn's room on Tuesday morning before she woke up and the look on her face when she woke up was priceless...she wasn't quite sure where she was!  Emerson has thanked God for her new bed in her prayers every morning and night since seeing it for the first time!




I am still on the hunt for bedding for Emerson new big bed...her request is pink and purple!


Such a big girl!

She is so proud!

They had so much fun!  I don't know if Braelyn is too happy that she can't get on her sister's bed by herself anymore!



Snuggled up watching cartoons before bed!

Sweet baby snoozing in her big girl bed!

1 comment:

The Goforths said...

Such a bittersweet night!