Saturday, March 2, 2013

Grandparents are the BEST!!!

On Monday after Emerson's party I boarded a plane for a week long meeting in Orlando and thankfully Grandma and Papa were able to stay and play with the girls all week.  From all the reports I got, I am not sure who had more fun...Grandma and Papa or Emerson and Braelyn!  Thank you so much for all the help!!!!

Grandma and Emerson playing "princesses".

Aunt Sissy got to spend the night after Emerson's party and headed home on Sunday afternoon.

Braelyn showing Grandma and Papa her "funny face".

Grandma always has lots of fun playing dress up with the girls!  All dressed up and ready for dinner on Sunday night.

We all had dinner at Crabbydaddy's on Sunday night.

Emerson couldn't wait to get done eating so that she could go see the crab out front!

Grandma ran all over the park by the Pavillion after dinner with the girls.

Papa, Grandma, and the girls

Braelyn is just about a excited as Emerson about the new dress up clothes!

I told Grandma that I wanted Braelyn potty trained and sleeping in her big girl bed by the time I got home...they get an "E" for effort!

Emerson always looks forward to going to Incredible Pizza when Grandma and Papa come to town!

Braelyn had so much fun!

I am not sure about the expression on her face but pretty sure she is very excited about her new clothes!

Grandma and Braelyn-it always amazes me that B will leave bows on for Grandma!

Having fun baking cookies!

Practicing casting with her new fishing pole.

Kisses for Papa!

Braelyn rarely goes anywhere now without her necklaces!

I couldn't wait to get my hands on these girls!!!!

Saturday was Grandma's birthday.  It was so fun actually getting to celebrate with her!

Emerson was more than happy to help her open her present, then we all got dressed for lunch and Red Robin.
 

No comments: