Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Best Help

Grocery shopping is not my favorite thing to do at all!  My trip to the store today was SO much better with my big helper!  Kroger has kid sized shopping carts that I have never let Emerson use and definitely will not again if her sister is with us but it was so much fun with just the two of us!  She did very well listening and staying right beside me.  We didn't run over anyone!

Come on Mom!

Is there anything else on the list?

Looks like we got everything.

She even put everything up on the counter.  Too bad she couldn't pull out her wallet and pay too!

2 comments:

GranSan said...

I love having this blog!!! And, I love you guys!!!!

The Goforths said...

You are such a great mom! Em will have wonderful memories of these grocery trips with you!