Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Happy Thanksgiving?  Not so much, but thankful nonetheless!  We did not have the best week for Thanksgiving.  The downfall started the Friday before.  I got a call from The Academy to pick up Braelyn and by 7:45 that night we were headed to the ER with her to get IV fluids for dehydration.  Sunday morning at 4:30 Emerson started throwing up and by 4:30 that afternoon I got hit with the bug.  By Monday morning at 5, I was on my way to the ER for my IV fluids!  By Tuesday afternoon I was running 102 temperature and feeling totally rotten.  Poor Shawn was the only one that didn't get sick and I was beyond thankful to have his help!  I felt so sorry for him because with none of us girls eating, a Thanksgiving feast was the farthest thing from my mind...I am pretty sure he had a bowl of Cheerios for Thanksgiving!  Despite the poor timing of all the sickness, we are beyond thankful for our many blessings that God gives us each and every day!  I don't have a lot of pics to share from the dismal week but here are a few I snapped here and there!


Braelyn LOVES to be close to her sister!

Daddy to the rescue...when he got home from work on Wednesday he set up the tent in the yard for the girls to play.  This was much needed after being stuck inside with a sick mommy all morning!

Poor little sick baby still accessorized with her purse while dancing to Kelly Clarkson!

The sisters loving every second of the Thanksgiving Day parade!


1 comment:

The Goforths said...

I hope your Christmas is better than your Thanksgiving!!!