Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Fun With My Girls

This was year number three to make a Christmas plate.  I took each girl separately to work on it.  Braelyn and I went first.  She was not a big fan of the girl putting the paint on her foot but got over it very quickly!  Emerson and I went back the next day and after she put her footprint on the plate, she went to work on her coffe mug masterpiece!  When we got done painting, it was time for ice cream!!!

Is it time to paint yet?

I guess I'll just color and drink my Capri Sun because it is not looking like I am going to get to paint any time soon!

1.  Looking a little skeptical about the stranger with the sponge.

2.  I don't think I like this...AT ALL!

3.  I would really be fine if I could go back to coloring and my Capri Sun!!!

Slightly different reaction from her sister!

Hee hee!  That tickles!!


She picked out all the colors she wanted for her coffee mug.

She was so proud of the finished product!

This year Emerson's foot is Santa's sleigh and Braelyn's is Rudolph.

She would live on ice cream if I would let her!  Can you blame her?!

No comments: