Saturday, October 29, 2011

Totally Spoiled: Phase 2

Grandma, Papa, and Aunt Sissy left on Sunday...GranSan and Aunt Janet rolled in on Monday!  I had to fly out on Tuesday morning VERY early for a meeting in Dallas so we called in reinforcements to watch the girls for a couple of days since Shawn's schedule is insane this time of year.  They got to town and picked up the girls from school around noon and played nonstop until they left early Thursday morning.  Em got to do sidewalk chalk, go on a scavenger hunt and go to the park and Braelyn got lots of hugs and kisses!

Getting pictures like this one sent to my phone helped to get me through my meeting!

GranSan getting some Braelyn sugar!

How did Janet know that Emerson LOVES baking cookies?!

At the park with GranSan

Relaxing watching a movie after a long day of playing hard

Boy am I tired...but I can't wait to have everybody here again!

No comments: