Saturday, October 29, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes

I realized the other day as Shawn and I were laughing hysterically over something that Emerson had said, that I have to start writing some of them down because I feel like I have already forgotten so many of them.  Here are just a few from the past couple of weeks...

When I gave her a banana:  "Eeeeew...my nana's all muddy!" (the peel had quite a few brown spots!)

When Braelyn was crying, I told B that she had to wait while I fixed Sister's lunch:  "Mama, I not Sister, I Emerson!"

The other day she kept asking me where her #1 was.  I couldn't figure out what she was talking about.  She finally brought me her princess wand.  I realized that all the times I had been saying "wand" she thought I was saying "one"!

"Mama, I need a bam dade."  Band-Aid.  Aside from how cute the way she says it is, it is even more hilarious because if you were to actually try to put one on her you would witness a complete meltdown.  Most kids would give anything to have a Band-Aid...not this one!  She would rather have the shot at the doctor than the Band-Aid they put on it!

"I have an idea!" What's your idea? "Presents for Emerson!"

No comments: