Saturday, September 10, 2011

Trial Run

I decided to try Braelyn out at day care this week before she has to be there all day when I start back to work next week.  I also needed the trial run to see how it was going to be getting me ready and both of them off to school and still get to work at a decent time!  I was a little nervous for a couple of reasons.  Braelyn has seemed to be quite the Mommy's girl and sometimes shows her temper when other people hold her.  Also, Emerson was going to be starting in a new class on top of not going for awhile.  We got out the door earlier than expected and the part that was difficult was not at all what I expected.  Emerson did not want to leave Braelyn in her class!  She started crying saying "My Braelyn, my Braelyn!"...it was pretty cute but pretty unexpected!  Apparently when I told her that she and Braelyn were going to be going to school together she took that very literally!  Braelyn did great, even took a 2 hour nap one day!  It helps that one of the teachers knows how to swaddle well-the secret to calming Braelyn down!


All ready to start back to school!

 I'm a little nervous...I don't know anybody yet.  Em told me that I would have fun!

All ready to go!

No comments: