Saturday, September 3, 2011

Friday Night Lights

Em, Braelyn, and I cheered the Bears to another victory last night against Spring.  The girls both love Friday nights.  Emerson is so cute just sitting beside me on the bleachers clapping and yelling "Go Bears!" and Braelyn just sits perfectly content in her carrier taking it all in.  Of course, as soon as I take her out of her carrier I have her for maybe 5 seconds before somebody else takes her.  She sat with Leslie for most of the second half and was such a happy girl.


 Emerson and Cannon were adorable sitting together cheering and dancing to the band.  Em had on her purple Crocs and Cannon had on his gold ones...wish that part was in the pic!

 I think this was right after the drumline played right in front of us...I think it stressed her out so bad she just went to sleep!

A rare picture of all four of us...Braelyn looks a little freaked out but she really was happy!

Always the perfect ending to every game!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

Finally! I have been wanting a pic of the 4 of you! Thanks - makes a great screen saver. Love you guys!