Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mommy and Em

Em and I decided we needed some girl time this week.  I took Tuesday off so we could hang out.  We were supposed to take her 2 year pictures first thing that morning but we woke up to about 40 degree weather!  We were able to postpone until noon so we slept in and then went for doughnuts before we had to get all pretty.  We were pretty exhausted after all the smiling for pictures so we went for a quick lunch at Chick-fil-a and then came home for a nap before Daddy's game.  On Friday, we went to Potteryland Studios so we could both make something for Braelyn's room.  We had so much fun!  I am trying to get in as much time as possible with Em before we add a new blessing to the mix!  Emerson is at such a fun age-I feel like I have said that at every age, but ever since her 2nd birthday she has been talking up a storm and it is hilarious to hear some of the things that come out! 

 All ready to smile pretty for her pictures!

 Cheering Daddy's Bears to victory

 I'm ready to paint Mommy!

 I can't wait to see her finished masterpiece!

 Mommy, quit interrupting for pictures!

 Future artist?

 Oh my gosh, I hope Braelyn likes what I am making for her!

Our finished works of art!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

My two favorite girls! So glad y'all had a fun day. I know Braelyn will appreciate everything y'all are doing! Can't wait to say, "my THREE favorite girls"! Love you so!