Monday, March 7, 2011

Operation Baby Sister: Phase 1

Operation Baby Sister's room is underway!!!!  Weekend before last Shawn had a tournament out of town so Emerson and I went to work in the nursery.  Thanks to GranSan, Aunt Janet, and Uncle Jerry, we added the bedding today!  I LOVE it!!!!!  I still have a lot of work to do decorating but I couldn't wait to post what we have done so far.

Big Sister ran a tight ship making sure all was perfect for her baby sister!

She took breaks from her toys to put "stickers"(painters tape) on the walls!




The bedding just completes it all!








 Big Sister making sure the rocker feels just right for her sister!


 Time for Phase 2!

4 comments:

GranSan said...

I am so excited! I'm ready to put "someone" in that bed! It is still hard to believe! Come on June! Love you so!!!!

Jerry and Janet said...

You are a good helper Em. You and your Mom and Dad are making a pretty room for Baby Sister. You are going to be the best Big Sister ever. We love you.

Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Kristi said...

The room looks great so far! I love the colors. We can't wait to meet her! Love you all.

The Goforths said...

BEAUTIFUL! Em is going to be the best big sister! Love the purple!