Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let the Spoilin' Begin!

Last week I had to go to Orlando for a meeting and Shawn is in the midst of baseball season so Em got to go spend the week on the farm.  From the looks of the pictures it looks like she had a blast and got spoiled rotten by everybody!

 I think you need some lipstick Nate!

 How many 17 year old boys do you know that would spend their afternoon letting a 2 year old play beauty shop?!

 More bubbles please, Patsy!

 Totally worn out...Emerson too!  ha ha

 Sidewalk chalk with Aunt Janet

 C'mon GranSan, let's color!

 Faster Dondi!

 Playing in the yard with Jon

 Cuddling with Missy

 I am pretty sure this was when I asked her if she was ready to come home and she told me "No Mom!"

 Wait for me Missy!

 In her new tent with GranSan

 A Day at the Park

 A rare time that a book has captured her attention!

 Making music with Uncle Jerry

 Visiting the bunnies at Jaf and Shell's house

 Jenna, Jordan, and Jamie came down to play

 Kisses from Jaf

Getting the car seat out of GranSan's car can be quite a task!  Good thing Em is lending a helping hand!

2 comments:

GranSan said...

Had such a GREAT time! Really missing Em this week! I love being Gransan! It is the BEST!

Jerry and Janet said...

No one is here for me to sing my songs , beginning with Good Morning to you!!! Where is Em?? Hurry back!! Love, Aunt Janet