Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Potty Training Chronicles

Wow...this is definitely not an easy undertaking.  We started potty training with Emerson on Saturday and it has been way harder than what I expected.  She has gone in the potty quite a bit but there have been plenty of other times too.  Most people that I have talked to say that it sounds like she is doing great but I definitely have my doubts!  Her day care director told me today that based on what I have told her she definitely wouldn't stop and that they will follow through while she is at school too.  Given her amount of experience, that was very reassuring!  The following are pics of what potty training boot camp can do to a girl's looks-I didn't have the heart to post what it's done to me!  If it says anything, at one point today when she was sleeping I sat in my chair with the carton of ice cream-not a bowl!

Check out that hair! 

I don't know if she is holding on to that pull-up in hopes that I won't try to put it on her or what!

Those are my socks with her Crocs!

Oh no...Is it time to try the potty AGAIN?!

No comments: