Sunday, September 5, 2010

2-0

Bears are 2-0 after their Friday win over Spring.  We won 35-19!  It started out to be a miserable game.  It was delayed due to lightning and then it poured the whole first quarter.  It was an adventure trying to hold an umbrella, Emerson, and keep her bag and everything else dry.  I didn't think I would make the whole game at that rate but luckily it quit raining in the second quarter.  I managed to keep her awake heading over to the after-game get together and she had a blast.  This year she was old enough to play in the gym with the big kids-she thought it was great!

Good game Coach!

Did somebody say there was a party in here?

I get to play like the big kids!!!

Ms. Leslie, did you see me kick that ball?

Ms. Meagan was so worried that she was going to get run over by the big kids-I think she can hold her own!

Don't even think about taking my ball Trey!

After playing there is nothing better than a cupcake sitting at Daddy's desk!

1 comment:

GranSan said...

Yea Bears! Way to go Coach Brooks! It is so sad that Em never has any fun! Ha Love you guys!