Sunday, July 26, 2009

On the Road Again!

This weekend we were on the road again to Shreveport. Emerson is becoming quite the little traveler-this trip went much better than our first trip to GranSan's. She didn't cry at all on the way or the way home. We had a great time. Shawn and I got our first date night since Em's big arrival. We had so much fun. We had Mexican food at Cantina Laredo and then went to the Boardwalk. We did a little shopping and then went to see The Proposal with Sandra Bullock. I laughed so hard that I was actually crying! Thanks GranSan for the night out!

I love my GranSan!

Surprise, surprise-GranSan had new toys and Em loved them!

Emerson got to play with Jerry and Janet's new puppy-it was so cute!

Playing hard with Aunt Janet!

First piano lesson!

Look at those cheeks!

She took her first trip up to Jerry and Janet's house while GranSan was babysitting

All ready for date night!

3 comments:

The Goforths said...

Looks like you had a fabulous weekend -- free babysitting is the best! I like your cut!

Tonya Tuggle said...

Holy cow you chopped your hair and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! How stylish! Ok, your baby is the cutest! I am glad you got a night out. Much needed I am sure. Talk to you soon!

GranSan said...

Thanks GranSan?! I wish I was close enough so ya'll could have very frequent night outs!!I had the best weekend...THANK YA'LL!!! I love you so!!!