Thursday, May 21, 2009

Slacker!

Well, the last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind as I am getting back to work...I am realizing that getting pictures posted is going to be a little more difficult than when I was home all day! The following pics are an attempt to get caught up and they are in no particular order!

Emerson couldn't wait to give GranSan her Mother's Day present

She FINALLY got to meet her Aunt Sissy-yea!!!

Grandma and Aunt Sissy are going to spoil her rotten for 2 weeks while I am working!

1st Mother's Day! She gave me a gift certificate for a 1 1/2 hour massage!

GranSan could not resist this swimsuit for her!

She blends in with the toys on her Exersaucer.

All dressed up for Baby Dedication at church

Emerson played hard with Aunt Janet the first two days I was back at work and she was sure to get plenty of pictures of her!

1 comment:

Tonya Tuggle said...

is it possible she is getting MORE precious!? She seriously is a doll. How is work going? I will have to call and catch up!