Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Little Miracle

As many of you already know, Shawn and I are expecting our first little one in February. It is all going by so fast...I am already 20 weeks!! Halfway there! As I am sure most first time parents do, we have been experiencing a wide range of emotions-excited, overjoyed, thankful, nervous, not to mention somewhat clueless! It is such an amazing miracle-it is so amazing to see the dramatic changes from week 7 to week 19. During the ultrasound in week 19, it was so incredible to see the little one moving around so much-arms flailing everwhere! While incredible to us it was somewhat frustrating to the tech trying to get measurements! We managed to overcome the temptation to find out if it is a little boy or girl-what a fun surprise it is going to be in February!!!


Baby Brooks, 7 weeks


Baby Brooks, 19 weeks

4 comments:

GranSan said...

I can hardly wait to get my hands on "our little miracle"! Ya'll are about to realize just how much you are loved. "Our little miracle" is going to change you whole life. You will experience a love that you have never felt before! I am so proud of you both and know that you are going to be the best parents and I hope to be the best GranSan! I love you so!

Tonya Tuggle said...

What a precious picture! I still can't believe you are self controlled enough to wait! Good job ;)

GranSan said...

I am so HAPPY and PROUD of you two!. Where is the picture of pregnant mama? I will bet that you are the cutest thing? I hope and pray that this bundle of joy is every bit as wonderful as 1) you 2) your mama 3) my little Brook-E! Hugs (yo ole doctor) david f. dies, md, mba

Anonymous said...

Soo happy to hear more and more about Baby Brooks and Mommy and Daddy!! We are excited for all three of you and can't wait to see you together on arrival day!! We'll be there "with bells on" and will be tuned in to hear and see all the news between now and then. Happy to hear BB loves the band music and is a sports fan. What a blessing you are to us!! Love you all three!! Jerry and Janet