Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby Brooks(and Mom) are Definitely Growing!

Well, I have had several complaints that there have been no pics of Mom (wow I am not quite used to hearing that yet!) on the blog so here goes. If my size is any indication, Baby Brooks is very healthy and growing quickly! While I definitely realize that I have gotten bigger, since I see myself every day I guess I don't realize how dramatic the change has been. Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words-looking at this picture compared to the picture in New York from the week I found out I was pregnant makes it all very clear! I am feeling great. I have been one of the very lucky ones who has not been sick at all. Everyone had told me all along that I would eventually get a sudden burst of energy-well, I think it has happened. I have finally gotten back to exercising and even cleaned carpets rather than coming in from work and crashing on the couch! Good thing the burst of energy came now because we are very busy with football-tonight is Homecoming....GO CATS!!!

Almost 23 Weeks!

1 comment:

The Goforths said...

You look wonderful! I'm glad you are feeling well... looking forward to seeing you soon.