Wednesday, August 14, 2019

1st Day at 2 Separate Schools!!

Well, every year on the first day of school I am amazed by how fast it is all going.  This year brings on a whole new twist to that because I now drop the girls off at 2 separate schools!!  Braelyn is still at Snyder in the 3rd grade but Emerson is now in 5th so this is her first year at Clark Intermediate.  She has been so excited waiting for this day so we are so excited for her.  Braelyn is not quite sure how she feels about Sissy being at a different school yet.  I just try to soak up every second of each new phase because each one is so fun in its own way.
 
Braelyn Faith-8 years old


Emerson Leigh-10 years old


 
Miss B ready to get things started in Miss Arnold's class!

Miss Em didn't even want me to walk her in on the first day!  I told her it was totally up to her and that I was so glad she was so excited and confident enough to go in by herself.  She said "Mom, your feelings matter too, so if you really want to, you can walk me in!"  Sweet girl!  Momma will be just fine...at least until you get inside the building, then I can't be held responsible for what happens in the car!  Of course, I did not say that!

No comments: