Monday, June 17, 2019

The Big Reveal

For Braelyn's birthday this year she wanted us to redo her room like we did for Sissy's birthday.  I had so much fun doing it and I think it turned out so cute.  I couldn't wait for her to see it and we wanted her to see it and get all moved in before everyone got to town for her party so she got to see if a few days before her birthday.  I managed to get the final finishing touches done by the time she got done with gymnastics tonight.  Her reaction was priceless!



Things were a disaster for quite a while!  But then...


I love that look!



She said:  "I feel like it's a whole new dimension!"  Where does she get this stuff??


Of course the room HAD to include puppies!

It is hard to see in the picture, but one request she had for her new room was a sleep mask!


Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!


No comments: