Friday, April 26, 2019

Field Day 2019

Field Day kept me on the run this year since both girls' classes were out during the same time slot.  I always loving watching them have fun with their friends and hate missing a single second of it but I tried to split my time as evenly as possible between the two of them.  Tons of fun was had by all!

Em and Mrs. Perry's class having fun with the parachute.

Braelyn and Stella worked together well on this one despite the height difference!
Braelyn and Stella


Uh oh Em!  You lost your egg!

Cutie Pie

 
Em and Fiona

Braelyn and Brooklyn



Go Em Go!

Johanna, Em, Kaitlyn, and Kelsey


 

Pull Mrs. Nettles' class!

Tug-o-war is always a Field Day favorite of all the classes!



Go Mrs. Perry's Class!



I love this sweet girl...even if my pink stickers didn't land anywhere close to under my eyes!




So thankful I get to see all your fun activities with your friends Miss B!

Brooklyn, B, and Evalyn
Braelyn was giving it all she had in the potato sack race!

Caden and B were hilarious in the 3 legged race

Mrs. Nettles crazy kiddos


Mrs. Perry's class

No comments: